Courses - 2022 Dates
Social Service Course
This new format promises to provide more flexibility and less time away from home & work. This 5-day course meets Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. On-site classroom instruction and homework meet the 48-Hour requirements for this State approved course. We look forward to seeing you! Indiana Wesleyan University and Conference Center (5-day course)
- February 28-March 4, 2022 print the registration page
- June 6-10, 2022 print the registration page
- October 3-7, 2022 print the registration page
Indiana Wesleyan University and Conference Center (8-day course)
This course offers 48 hours of classroom instruction (8 days) & approximately 42 hours of home study with a break between class sessions.
- March 21-24 & April 4-7, 2022 print the registration page
- July 11-14 & July 25-28, 2022 print the registration page
- October 24-27 & November 7-10, 2022 print the registration page
This newly developed course is approved by the Indiana State Department of Health and serves as the required QIDP course “approved by the division.”
This course reviews federal and state regulations related to caring for the ID/DD population. Course topics include, but are not limited to, the needs of specialized populations, MDS, Level I & Level II assessments, BDDS, case analysis, individual habilitation plans, QIDP progress notes, type of disabilities, communication , QIDP qualifications and meeting the needs of ID/DD residents who live in a long-term care facility.
Students must attend scheduled class time and successfully complete quizzes at the end of the course.
This course meets the regulatory requirement for a State-approved QIDP-Designee course.
- March 9, 2022 print the registration page